- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline 1 Year Ago
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free 1 Year Ago
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ 1 Year Ago
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
Play as Kylo Ren disguised as ‘Matt’ the radar tech in Star Wars Battlefront 2
Remember that absolutely hilarious 2016 Saturday Night Live skit where Kylo Ren went undercover as “Matt” the radar technician in a fake episode of Undercover Boss? Well, if you don’t remember (or never saw it) please check it out before reading on because it is great. It’s also the only way you can fully relish the fantastic news that SNL’s Kylo Ren as “Matt the radar technician” is now a playable character in Star Wars Battlefront 2.
It isn’t easy to be the commander of the First Order, a regime dedicated to dominating the universe, and Kylo knows it. “You get so caught up in restoring the galaxy to its rightful state, that you miss what’s going on behind the scenes,” boss Kylo explains in the skit. His undercover disguise is supposed to allow him to have some real talk with some real folks—and it does. He connects with employees. Learns that the work they do is valuable and hard. He even offers condolences for murdering the son of an employee by personally delivering a card.
In short, Kylo Ren as Matt the radar technician is a more sensitive version of himself. Well, except for the fact that he murders personnel for simply touching him and angrily throws a dangerous lightsaber at a wall. It’s no surprise this hilarious SNL character inspired a developer to take him into the gaming world.
To play as “Matt,” head over to NexusMods and download the mod. The character comes equipped with Matt’s signature orange work belt, a blonde wig, and that notorious lightsaber. It even quotes the skit while you’re battling on the Starkiller Base. Sadly, the character mod will only work in the arcade and competitive modes of the PC version of Star Wars Battlefront 2. (Sorry, PS4 and Xbox One players).
Check out the mod in action below:
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.