- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
Celebrity-themed decoration puns are already one of the greatest additions to our collective holiday traditions with Wreath Witherspoon and a Chris Pine, but Star Wars: The Last Jedi star Kelly Marie Tran’s Christmas gift this year is more than worthy of becoming the next great holiday tree-dition.
It’s no secret that much of the Last Jedi cast are huge fans of fellow castmate Laura Dern, who plays Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo in the film, so two of Tran’s friends gifted her a “Laura Fern.” The Laura Fern is a small silver tree adorned with photos of Dern that sparkles when the light hits it, and Tran already has a fitting holiday tune for it.
Among the fern’s fans? Dern herself.
“Oh my gosh. Merry Christmas, everybody,” Dern commented. “This is genius and hilarious. How arrogant will I sound if I say all I want for Christmas is a…#laurafern? Especially sitting next to my #wreathwitherspoon. Ok, next Christmas.”
Luckily, with nearly a year before next Christmas we’ve all got plenty of time to properly decorate our own Laura Ferns.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.