- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 4 Years Ago
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations 4 Years Ago
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) 4 Years Ago
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Today 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Today 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Today 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Today 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
- New Facebook Messenger scam tricks people into thinking they donated to ISIS Today 10:26 AM
Watch the trailer for DC Comics’ animated ‘Justice League: Throne of Atlantis’
It’s Aquaman as you’ve never seen him before.
We still have a few more years until we get that live-action Justice League movie, but luckily the gang is getting together well before then.
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis is the latest full-length feature from DC Comics, and if the trailer is any indication, things get crazy very quickly. The film explores the origin story of Aquaman—who hates that name, by the way—and focuses on his introduction to the rest of the Justice League.
This isn’t your typical Aquaman story. The movie is set in Atlantis and features a possible war between brothers that will affect both the underwater kingdom and all of humanity. On top of that, a bunch of the best DC superheroes show up to kick butt. Sounds good to us.
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on Jan. 27, 2015.
Screengrab via DC Entertainment/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.