- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam 4 Years Ago
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive 4 Years Ago
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon 4 Years Ago
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ 4 Years Ago
- Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson spotted with 2 congressmen in Capitol Today 10:30 AM
- YouTuber who made popular Darth Vader fan film prevails in copyright fight Today 10:09 AM
- Mariah Carey says she ‘doesn’t acknowledge time’ in her 10-year challenge photos Today 10:06 AM
- Beto O’Rourke under fire for supporting controversial Thin Blue Line Act Today 9:26 AM
- These surreal ‘logo misuse’ sections are hilarious, and they’re going viral Today 9:20 AM
- Senators lose their sh*t over Cardi B shutdown Instagram Today 8:45 AM
- Report: Michael Cohen made fake ‘Women for Cohen’ account that tweeted about how hot he is Today 8:32 AM
- ‘Dragon Ball Super: Broly’ unites fans and critics with major opening Today 8:07 AM
- Slack’s users roast the app’s new logo Today 7:17 AM
- What I’ve learned after 100 hours on Sling TV Today 7:00 AM
- Korean action thriller ‘Revenger’ fights its way through mediocrity Today 7:00 AM
Watch the trailer for DC Comics’ animated ‘Justice League: Throne of Atlantis’
It’s Aquaman as you’ve never seen him before.
We still have a few more years until we get that live-action Justice League movie, but luckily the gang is getting together well before then.
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis is the latest full-length feature from DC Comics, and if the trailer is any indication, things get crazy very quickly. The film explores the origin story of Aquaman—who hates that name, by the way—and focuses on his introduction to the rest of the Justice League.
This isn’t your typical Aquaman story. The movie is set in Atlantis and features a possible war between brothers that will affect both the underwater kingdom and all of humanity. On top of that, a bunch of the best DC superheroes show up to kick butt. Sounds good to us.
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on Jan. 27, 2015.
Screengrab via DC Entertainment/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.