- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- Vidgo provides competitive streaming options in both English and Spanish Saturday 3:34 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
- This dentist wants to know who left him a negative review online Friday 8:16 PM
- Rashida Tlaib detained during protests over airline work conditions Friday 6:51 PM
Justice League will release its first trailer on Saturday. So, in the grand tradition of overzealous internet marketing, we’re getting some teasers for the teaser.
Warner Bros. have posted a series of posters and clips from the upcoming movie, showcasing each of the main characters. Batman basically looks the same as before, but his character video includes a clip of the new Batmobile in action. Meanwhile, the Flash and Aquaman‘s posters give us a more detailed look at their costumes.
So far, they’ve shared teasers for Batman, the Flash, and Aquaman, so we’re still waiting on Wonder Woman and Cyborg. The Flash clip is pretty cool, but Aquaman’s video positions him as an epic badass with a more fantastical slant than the urban action scenes of Batman and the Flash.
Cyborg is by far the most obscure character in the new Justice League team, so we’re curious to see how he turns out. The upcoming trailer will be our first real look at Ray Fisher in the role.
Justice League is due out on Nov. 17.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor