- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Today 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Today 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Today 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Today 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Today 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Today 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Today 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
We’ll soon be able to build our own dinosaur parks worthy of Jurassic Park—with the perfect guide to help us along the way.
Jeff Goldblum revealed in a new video that he’ll reprise his role as Dr. Ian Malcolm to help players in Jurassic World Evolution, a new game by Frontier that will put the controls of a dinosaur park in your hands. It will be available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and it will be the second Jurassic World game we’re getting after the recently announced Jurassic World Alive mobile game.
Although the trailer is light on actual footage of the game, you’ll have the ability to design and build the park itself, create dinosaurs, and set up different aspects like attractions for guests, research facilities, and containment areas. According to Frontier, everything you do in the game will have consequences, noting that every choice you make “leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when ‘life finds a way.’
It already has the Goldblum seal of approval.
“It gets 10 Goldblums out of a possible 10 Goldblums,” Goldblum said. “That’s my highest rating.”
Jurassic World Evolution will be released sometime this summer.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.