- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
‘It gets 10 Goldblums out of a possible 10 Goldblums. That’s my highest rating.’
We’ll soon be able to build our own dinosaur parks worthy of Jurassic Park—with the perfect guide to help us along the way.
Jeff Goldblum revealed in a new video that he’ll reprise his role as Dr. Ian Malcolm to help players in Jurassic World Evolution, a new game by Frontier that will put the controls of a dinosaur park in your hands. It will be available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and it will be the second Jurassic World game we’re getting after the recently announced Jurassic World Alive mobile game.
Although the trailer is light on actual footage of the game, you’ll have the ability to design and build the park itself, create dinosaurs, and set up different aspects like attractions for guests, research facilities, and containment areas. According to Frontier, everything you do in the game will have consequences, noting that every choice you make “leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when ‘life finds a way.’
It already has the Goldblum seal of approval.
“It gets 10 Goldblums out of a possible 10 Goldblums,” Goldblum said. “That’s my highest rating.”
Jurassic World Evolution will be released sometime this summer.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.