- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
We’ll soon be able to build our own dinosaur parks worthy of Jurassic Park—with the perfect guide to help us along the way.
Jeff Goldblum revealed in a new video that he’ll reprise his role as Dr. Ian Malcolm to help players in Jurassic World Evolution, a new game by Frontier that will put the controls of a dinosaur park in your hands. It will be available for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and it will be the second Jurassic World game we’re getting after the recently announced Jurassic World Alive mobile game.
Although the trailer is light on actual footage of the game, you’ll have the ability to design and build the park itself, create dinosaurs, and set up different aspects like attractions for guests, research facilities, and containment areas. According to Frontier, everything you do in the game will have consequences, noting that every choice you make “leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when ‘life finds a way.’
It already has the Goldblum seal of approval.
“It gets 10 Goldblums out of a possible 10 Goldblums,” Goldblum said. “That’s my highest rating.”
Jurassic World Evolution will be released sometime this summer.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.