- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
The Jeff Goldblum-approved Jurassic World Evolution will allow you to build and run your own dinosaur park, and the first in-depth look at the game shows just how detailed and expansive it will be.
During a hands-on event in Los Angeles, some of the people who had a hand in creating the game gave the audience a preview of what players had to look forward to with their own commentary added to the gameplay. There isn’t too much happening from a narrative standpoint—the commentators are focusing on showing off the park itself—but the graphics and attention to detail in what we do see are top-notch, from the structures and nature to the creatures within the park.
And of course, there are plenty of dinosaurs roaming around, safely within the confines of the park—for now.
“We want to make the best dinosaurs you’ve ever seen,” executive producer Rich Newbold explained early into the demonstration.
Jurassic World Evolution, which will be available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC, will be released June 12.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.