- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Friday 10:22 AM
The Jeff Goldblum-approved Jurassic World Evolution will allow you to build and run your own dinosaur park, and the first in-depth look at the game shows just how detailed and expansive it will be.
During a hands-on event in Los Angeles, some of the people who had a hand in creating the game gave the audience a preview of what players had to look forward to with their own commentary added to the gameplay. There isn’t too much happening from a narrative standpoint—the commentators are focusing on showing off the park itself—but the graphics and attention to detail in what we do see are top-notch, from the structures and nature to the creatures within the park.
And of course, there are plenty of dinosaurs roaming around, safely within the confines of the park—for now.
“We want to make the best dinosaurs you’ve ever seen,” executive producer Rich Newbold explained early into the demonstration.
Jurassic World Evolution, which will be available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC, will be released June 12.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.