- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos 4 Years Ago
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
Relive ‘Jurassic Park’ with this 8-bit version of the classic movie
Before you see the new movie, uniquely revisit the one that started it all.
The fake game begins by establishing that the goal is convincing visitors to endorse the park, but of course things don’t go exactly as planned. Dinosaurs get loose, chase people, eat people, eat other dinosaurs, and get punched in the face by some kids. Needless to say, by the end, that endorsement is not a done deal.
The best part, though, might be hearing the chiptune version of John Williams’ amazing theme from the movie. That alone makes us wish this were a game we could really play.
Screengrab via CineFix/YouTube
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.