- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media 4 Years Ago
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
Jessica Jones beats people up and has a drink in Netflix’s new teaser
Jessica Jones is angry, messy, and violent. In other words, she’s perfect.
Netflix’s first teaser saw Jones pummeling her alarm clock into submission (at 3pm, no less), and this one shows her having a casual nightcap at a Hell’s Kitchen bar—right after beating up all the other patrons and destroying half the furniture. Just a typical evening out for your friendly neighborhood superhero/private detective.
Jessica Jones is messy, violent, and just a little bit punk rock. We couldn’t be happier that she’s joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Screengrab via Netflix/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor