- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
‘Looney Tunes’ takes over the runway at Milan Fashion Week
Jeremy Scott brings Bugs Bunny to Milan Fashion Week.
At Milan Fashion Week on Thursday, fashion went loony when Moschino‘s Autumn Winter 2015 collection walked the runway. The Looney Tunes received a makeover from designer Jeremy Scott for a ready-to-wear collection that will transport you straight back to your childhood.
Familiar cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Sylvester, and more featured prominently in the line. The ’90s-inspired pieces included basketball jerseys, sweaters, purses, and more. This collection follows a long line of other colorful work by Scott which includes items inspired by Barbie and Spongebob.
Watch the Looney Tunes collection debut on the runway and see images of the line below.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.