- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
This fan-made Iron Throne is for sale—and it comes with a giant dragon skull
When being a ruler gets too hard, there’s always Craigslist.
One cosplay queen Cersei in Austin, Texas, no longer has room in her life for a massive Game of Thrones–inspired chair, so she created a Craigslist ad to find a buyer.
In a quirky, poetic post, the seller explains that she’s ready to give up her tiresome life on the Iron Throne. Things just aren’t the same in the Red Keep after the deaths of her children and without her lover/brother Jamie, so she intends to move on to a simpler life in the burbs with a lover she found while swiping right.
But first, she has to get rid of some unwanted “baggage.”
Here’s more of the hilarious post:
“Before I embark on my next chapter I need to offload some physical baggage along with the metaphorical. Getting rid of this throne and skull ASAP. The big move to Tampa is next week.
$150 obo. Sold as set only. Used, slightly damaged condition. But aren’t we all?
While $150 seems like a fair price, there is a catch: The Iron Throne also comes with a massive dragon skull that cannot be sold separately. The buyer should be ready to cough up some extra cash for a U-Haul to get these two masterpieces home.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.