- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy 2 Years Ago
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
This fan-made Iron Throne is for sale—and it comes with a giant dragon skull
When being a ruler gets too hard, there’s always Craigslist.
One cosplay queen Cersei in Austin, Texas, no longer has room in her life for a massive Game of Thrones–inspired chair, so she created a Craigslist ad to find a buyer.
In a quirky, poetic post, the seller explains that she’s ready to give up her tiresome life on the Iron Throne. Things just aren’t the same in the Red Keep after the deaths of her children and without her lover/brother Jamie, so she intends to move on to a simpler life in the burbs with a lover she found while swiping right.
But first, she has to get rid of some unwanted “baggage.”
Here’s more of the hilarious post:
“Before I embark on my next chapter I need to offload some physical baggage along with the metaphorical. Getting rid of this throne and skull ASAP. The big move to Tampa is next week.
$150 obo. Sold as set only. Used, slightly damaged condition. But aren’t we all?
While $150 seems like a fair price, there is a catch: The Iron Throne also comes with a massive dragon skull that cannot be sold separately. The buyer should be ready to cough up some extra cash for a U-Haul to get these two masterpieces home.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.