- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
This Harley Quinn cosplayer is almost better than the real deal
This fan created the ultimate ‘Suicide Squad’ Harley Quinn cosplay.
Even before Suicide Squad came out, Margot Robbie‘s Harley Quinn was one of the most cosplayed characters on the planet. In other words, there’s some serious competition for anyone hoping to be the ultimate Harley cosplayer.
But this week the internet may finally have found its chosen Harley. She’s a 21-year-old Australian cosplayer named Laura—also known by her Instagram name infamous_harley_quinn—and she’s making headlines due to her startling resemblance to Margot Robbie.
Soon to launch her own YouTube channel as Harley Quinn, Laura painstakingly recreated every aspect of Margot Robbie’s hair and makeup in Suicide Squad.
Speaking to BuzzFeed Australia, she said that she’s planning to create her own look for Harley Quinn—just in case fans ever get sick of the Margot Robbie version, which seems unlikely.