- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Today 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Today 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Today 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Today 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized Today 12:08 PM
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
This Harley Quinn cosplayer is almost better than the real deal
This fan created the ultimate ‘Suicide Squad’ Harley Quinn cosplay.
Even before Suicide Squad came out, Margot Robbie‘s Harley Quinn was one of the most cosplayed characters on the planet. In other words, there’s some serious competition for anyone hoping to be the ultimate Harley cosplayer.
But this week the internet may finally have found its chosen Harley. She’s a 21-year-old Australian cosplayer named Laura—also known by her Instagram name infamous_harley_quinn—and she’s making headlines due to her startling resemblance to Margot Robbie.
Soon to launch her own YouTube channel as Harley Quinn, Laura painstakingly recreated every aspect of Margot Robbie’s hair and makeup in Suicide Squad.
Speaking to BuzzFeed Australia, she said that she’s planning to create her own look for Harley Quinn—just in case fans ever get sick of the Margot Robbie version, which seems unlikely.