- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
This Harley Quinn cosplayer is almost better than the real deal
This fan created the ultimate ‘Suicide Squad’ Harley Quinn cosplay.
Even before Suicide Squad came out, Margot Robbie‘s Harley Quinn was one of the most cosplayed characters on the planet. In other words, there’s some serious competition for anyone hoping to be the ultimate Harley cosplayer.
But this week the internet may finally have found its chosen Harley. She’s a 21-year-old Australian cosplayer named Laura—also known by her Instagram name infamous_harley_quinn—and she’s making headlines due to her startling resemblance to Margot Robbie.
Soon to launch her own YouTube channel as Harley Quinn, Laura painstakingly recreated every aspect of Margot Robbie’s hair and makeup in Suicide Squad.
Speaking to BuzzFeed Australia, she said that she’s planning to create her own look for Harley Quinn—just in case fans ever get sick of the Margot Robbie version, which seems unlikely.