- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Saturday 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Saturday 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Saturday 6:30 AM
- Here are all the college bowl games on TV today Saturday 6:00 AM
In the newest Incredibles 2 trailer, superheroes are about to get an image revamp.
As Winston Deavor (Bob Odenkirk) leading an initiative to bring superheroes back into the public’s good graces with Elastigirl (Holly Hunter) at the forefront, it’s up to Mr. Incredible (Craig T. Nelson) to hold down the fort at home. Between a new form of math, “adolescence,” and Jack-Jack’s range of powers, it’s a lot for him to take on at once but he does so without giving any indication that it’s too much for him to take on.
Although we’ve seen hints of this before in the first trailer, their motivation is more clear: They’re breaking the law to change it, but they’re not trying to relive their glory days. They want to give their children a choice about who they want to be. And with a new villain emerging, Edna Mole with a new challenge, and a new iteration of an old gag that could potentially outstay its welcome, there’s more than enough to keep the Parrs’ hands full.
Incredibles 2 will arrive in theaters June 15.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.