- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Pixar fans got a sneak peek at long-awaited Incredibles sequel during the Winter Olympics Wednesday night. A new trailer revealed more of the movie’s plot, Mr. Incredible’s trials at home, and just how far Jack-Jack will go for a cookie.
A businessman (voiced by Bob Odenkirk) recruits Elastigirl to be the face of supers as he aims to bring them “back into the sunlight,” leaving Mr. Incredible taking care of their three super-powered children at home. And while he’s highly unprepared to handle a new method of math or the long hours, he’s making a concentrated effort to support his wife as she heads out to save the day.
Although he’s faced villains and atrocities before, his biggest challenge—saying no to giving Jack-Jack cookies—might be more than he can handle.
Incredibles 2 hits theaters June 15.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.