- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
Jackman couldn’t be with a friend for their birthday due to unspecified reasons, so he attempted to record a personal video to mark the occasion. But Reynolds, who has a habit of wearing the Merc with a Mouth’s costume even when he isn’t filming Deadpool movies, was once again in costume and ready to troll Jackman. This time, he’s prepared to belt out a tune. It isn’t long before Jackman joins in, though he warns us not to give Deadpool too much attention.
But Deadpool can really sing! Plus he’s got some insightful existential questions up his sleeve about who, exactly, let the dogs out in the Baha Boys song.
When you’re trying to record a heartfelt birthday message .... but are interrupted by the least greatest showman. Ryan ReynoldsPosted by Hugh Jackman on Friday, April 27, 2018
Is it too soon to hope for a Deadpool/Jackman Les Miserables duet?
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.