- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
Disney fans will love this new ‘Cinderella’ fashion line
Dress like you’re in a fairy tale with this limited-edition fashion collection.
Disney teamed up with the retailer to bring some of the magic of Cinderella to your daily wardrobe. The new, limited-edition line was inspired by the costumes and classic story moments from the upcoming live-action film. There are five pieces in the collection: a peasant sweetheart dress, Victorian waistcoat, striped knit top, high waisted skirt, and corset ball gown. An exclusive line of jewelry will also be released along with other more Cinderella products.
“We are all such big fans of Cinderella here at Hot Topic, and are thrilled to have been given the opportunity to create a fashion collection inspired by Disney’s upcoming live-action film,” Hot Topic’s senior vice president of merchandising and marketing Cindy Levitt said in a statement. “The collection has just enough twists to make it wearable, but is still a bit magical, for our fan girl customer.”
The designs follow the same subtle look as Hot Topic’s previous movie tie-in lines for Maleficent and The Book of Life. Outside of the corset ball gown and the carriage detailing, most of the items don’t scream Disney or Cinderella. The collection doesn’t stand out quite as much as the previous lines, but it does keep to the classic look of the fairy tale. The little details referencing the film are worked into the pieces well. Fans will want to save up if they want to own this line, with prices ranging from $29.50 to $79.50.
You can get a glimpse of the new line below. The collection is now available for preorder at a discount on HotTopic.com and can be found exclusively in Hot Topic stores starting Feb. 24. The live-action film premieres in theaters March 13.
Photo courtesy Hot Topic
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.