- How to live stream the International Champions Cup 3 Years Ago
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
Hot Topic releases Cartoon Network fashion collection featuring your favorite characters
The exclusive line includes options for both men and women.
Following the popular Powerpuff Girls line, the companies partnered for an even bigger collection with 17 items inspired by five classic TV shows. The exclusive new line revealed Tuesday includes a range of sweaters, dresses, and more, featuring characters and images from Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter’s Laboratory, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Some of the cutest dresses (and a cardigan!) are from outfits worn by the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe. There’s also a great look for fans of Marceline from Adventure Time.
This collection features options men can also wear and the items are available in a range of sizes. It won’t necessarily empty your bank account either depending on what you’re looking for, with prices ranging from $24.90 to $69.90.
It’s nice to see this mix of shows highlighted in such a fun, colorful collection that includes some unique looks that can work for those who might want to casually cosplay as these characters and those who just want to show they’re a fan wherever they go.
The Cartoon Network collection is available at select Hot Topic stores and on HotTopic.com with a few items as online exclusives. Check out the rest of the collection below!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.