- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Hot Topic releases Cartoon Network fashion collection featuring your favorite characters
The exclusive line includes options for both men and women.
Following the popular Powerpuff Girls line, the companies partnered for an even bigger collection with 17 items inspired by five classic TV shows. The exclusive new line revealed Tuesday includes a range of sweaters, dresses, and more, featuring characters and images from Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter’s Laboratory, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Some of the cutest dresses (and a cardigan!) are from outfits worn by the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe. There’s also a great look for fans of Marceline from Adventure Time.
This collection features options men can also wear and the items are available in a range of sizes. It won’t necessarily empty your bank account either depending on what you’re looking for, with prices ranging from $24.90 to $69.90.
It’s nice to see this mix of shows highlighted in such a fun, colorful collection that includes some unique looks that can work for those who might want to casually cosplay as these characters and those who just want to show they’re a fan wherever they go.
The Cartoon Network collection is available at select Hot Topic stores and on HotTopic.com with a few items as online exclusives. Check out the rest of the collection below!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.