- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Following the popular Powerpuff Girls line, the companies partnered for an even bigger collection with 17 items inspired by five classic TV shows. The exclusive new line revealed Tuesday includes a range of sweaters, dresses, and more, featuring characters and images from Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter’s Laboratory, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Some of the cutest dresses (and a cardigan!) are from outfits worn by the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe. There’s also a great look for fans of Marceline from Adventure Time.
This collection features options men can also wear and the items are available in a range of sizes. It won’t necessarily empty your bank account either depending on what you’re looking for, with prices ranging from $24.90 to $69.90.
It’s nice to see this mix of shows highlighted in such a fun, colorful collection that includes some unique looks that can work for those who might want to casually cosplay as these characters and those who just want to show they’re a fan wherever they go.
The Cartoon Network collection is available at select Hot Topic stores and on HotTopic.com with a few items as online exclusives. Check out the rest of the collection below!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.