- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb 3 Years Ago
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
Hot Topic releases Cartoon Network fashion collection featuring your favorite characters
The exclusive line includes options for both men and women.
Following the popular Powerpuff Girls line, the companies partnered for an even bigger collection with 17 items inspired by five classic TV shows. The exclusive new line revealed Tuesday includes a range of sweaters, dresses, and more, featuring characters and images from Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter’s Laboratory, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. Some of the cutest dresses (and a cardigan!) are from outfits worn by the Crystal Gems from Steven Universe. There’s also a great look for fans of Marceline from Adventure Time.
This collection features options men can also wear and the items are available in a range of sizes. It won’t necessarily empty your bank account either depending on what you’re looking for, with prices ranging from $24.90 to $69.90.
It’s nice to see this mix of shows highlighted in such a fun, colorful collection that includes some unique looks that can work for those who might want to casually cosplay as these characters and those who just want to show they’re a fan wherever they go.
The Cartoon Network collection is available at select Hot Topic stores and on HotTopic.com with a few items as online exclusives. Check out the rest of the collection below!
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.