- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans 3 Years Ago
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Today 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
From ‘Doctor Who’ to ‘Mad Max’ to ‘Harry Potter’, not a single subcategory of geek goes unrepresented.
Face it. Whether you’re a geek or a non-geek (sorry!), this holiday season you will find yourself shopping for gifts for geeks.
Luckily for you, we’ve handpicked holiday gifts this year for a wide variety of geeks and fandoms. So no matter how assorted your motley crew of geeks is, you’ll have your bases covered this season.
1) 3D-printed Mad Max: Fury Road shifter knob
Many of us had not seen anything quite like this summer’s blockbuster Mad Max: Fury Road, which is why it’s no surprise that the George Miller–directed comic book sequel starring Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy has inspired a new breed of fandom.
Use this 3D-printed shifter knob for your very own war rig.
Available on: Etsy, $8.99
2) “Furry Road” art print
Feline lovers who are fans of the movie will surely get a kick out of the pun.
Available on: Etsy, $26
3) “Road Warrior” adjustable paracord survival bracelet
It’s very similar to the one Mad Max wore in the film.
Available on: Etsy, $7.72
4) Millennium Falcon bed
For the young Star Wars fan (or petite adult) in your life that you really want to spoil.
Available at: Pottery Barn Kids, $3,999
5) R2D2 and C-3PO salt and pepper shaker set
One of the more subtle Star Wars–inspired kitchen gadgets.
Available on: ThinkGeek, $19.99
6) Jedi Master bedroom decal
For Jedi Masters of all ages and customizable.
Available on: Etsy, $14
7) R2-D2 trash can
You’ll never have trouble getting family members to take out the trash with this R2-D2 trash can.
Available on: ThinkGeek, $129.99
8) V Rocker SE video gaming chair
This video gaming chair includes a headphone jack with two forward-facing speakers.
Available on: Amazon, $85.84
9) Original PlayStation messenger bag
It’s an all-purpose carry-all for both your gaming and non-gaming needs.
Available on: InsertCoin Clothing, $63
10) Minecraft sneakers for kids
You’ll wish there were an adult-size version of these lace-ups inspired by Minecraft.
Available on: Etsy, $39.99
11) Legends of Zelda cartridge soap
It looks alarmingly like the real thing.
Available on: Etsy, $9.25
12) Nintendo controller pool float
Who says gamers never get outside?
Available on: Amazon, $19.49
13) Game of Thrones dragon’s egg cookie jar
Games of Thrones fans will appreciate this handy canister in the shape of a dragon’s egg. It can store cookies, candy, and/or baby dragons.
Available on: ThinkGeek, $29.99
14) Risk: Game of Thrones board game
A Game of Thrones version of the popular board game Risk may be just what you need to get the party started.
Available on: Amazon, $62.27
15) Mason jar shot glasses
DIY or Pinterest geeks might repurpose these mason jar shot glasses to make miniature overnight oats, but don’t let them!
Available on: Sur La Table, $9.95
16) Steampunk keyboard
It’s modern technology that feels like it was made over 100 years ago.
Instructions on: InfiniGeek
17) 3Doodler 2.0, the 3D printing pen
Perfect for any skilled DIYer looking to take it to the next level.
Available at: Michaels, $99.99
18) Hermione’s Time Turner necklace
Available on: ThinkGeek, $49.99
19) Harry Potter Candy gift box
They might enjoy a selection of all these Harry Potter candy faves, from chocolate frogs to jelly slugs.
Available on: Candy Crate, $25.99
20) The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Buchotz
This detailed Harry Potter–themed cookbook contains recipes for everything from cauldron cakes to pumpkin pasties.
Available on: Amazon, $11.72
21) TARDIS string lights
Perfect year-round for Doctor Who fans.
Available on: Amazon, $26.99
22) Doctor Who wall clock
Available on: Society6, $30
Amrita Khalid is a technology and politics reporter who specializes in breaking down complex issues into practical, useful terms. A former contributor to CQ, a Congressional news and analysis site, she's currently a master's candidate in international relations at the University of Leeds.