- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China 3 Years Ago
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing 3 Years Ago
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok 3 Years Ago
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Today 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Today 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Today 1:42 PM
- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there Today 12:18 PM
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder Today 12:14 PM
- Harry Styles is in talks to play Prince Eric in ‘The Little Mermaid’ Today 11:44 AM
- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active Today 11:40 AM
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
Accio fall with Elhoffer Design’s newest Hogwarts-themed collection
The queen of geek chic is at it again.
Another back-to-school season, another year not aboard the Hogwarts Express.
Harry Potter fans who have resigned themselves to another year among the muggles can at least be relieved that their fashion choices are more diverse than ever. For occasions when your full-length house robes are just a bit too cumbersome, Elhoffer Design has released two series of Hogwarts house sweaters: one set adorned with the mascots, and a new foursome of cropped argyle cardigans, now available for preorder on Etsy.
Here’s a look at the prototype designs.
Catherine Elhoffer is no stranger to outfitting the geeks of the world in fandom-inspired fashions, having released casual cosplay couture for everything from Star Wars to Captain Marvel. According to her Instagram post announcing the release, these sweaters will ship by early November, just in time for Pumpkin Spice Latte weather to finally hit the South.
Prices for the sweaters start at $40, and complete details are available on the Etsy shop. Accio autumn!
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.