- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Friday 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Friday 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Friday 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Friday 9:19 AM
Her Universe releases Marvel and ‘Star Wars’ back-to-school collections
Future Jedi and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents can deck themselves out in school-themed tops and accessories.
A new school year is upon us, which means you’re probably on the hunt for some brand new geek fashion to wear to class. Fortunately, Her Universe can help you flaunt your geeky side with two new back-to-school collections.
The fangirl fashion company has released new school-themed Marvel and Star Wars apparel and accessories. Fans who want to feel the Force in class will find items like a Jedi Knight cardigan, a Jedi-in-training tee, and a Yoda comic baseball tee with a Yoda tote bag and Yoda scarf available to match.
If being an Avenger is more your style, Her Universe’s Marvel selection offers options like a Black Widow top, a Black Widow comic baseball tee, and an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cardigan. To stay warm, there’s a unique Avengers scarf and an Avengers tote bag perfect for carrying books.
Prices in both of these collections are reasonable, ranging from $15 to $40, and it’s fun seeing how the company explored the school angle in both lines. These are great new additions for anyone interested in letting their geek flag fly on campus and beyond.
Photo via Her Universe
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.