- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Awesome parents give their son the world’s coolest Hogwarts nursery
We might still be waiting for our Hogwarts or Ilvermorny letters, but for one baby, his Harry Potter-themed nursery room transports him straight to Hogwarts.
Casey and Kaycee Daniel started to plan the Harry Potter-themed nursery for their now 7-month-old son Finley months before he was born. Finley’s dad, Casey, is a massive Harry Potter fan, having read the books and listened to the audiobooks since he was a child. With help from designer Nate Baranowski, the room eventually came together.
“Our Harry Potter Nursery is finally complete after several months of planning!” Kaycee shared with members of a public Harry Potter Facebook group. “I absolutely love the way everything turned out! As I sit here rocking our little man to sleep it’s like I am in Hogwarts!”
(You can get a closer look at the photos here.)
Finley’s nursery is full of magic, even though he’s too young to know it just yet. It features a painted window to capture the view outside of Harry’s room to the four Hogwarts house crests, a watchful Hedwig to keep him company, and photos of characters and settings from the book.
There just might be a few adult Potter fans who might be taking design notes, for their kids or themselves.
H/T The Sun
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.