- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
Here are the perfect accessories for your next Yule Ball.
Eco-conscious jewelry company Alex and Ani has partnered with Warner Bros. to release a sophisticated new jewelry line for grown-up fans of the Harry Potter franchise.
The 11 pieces in the collection—including necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings—are classy enough to wear to the office or more formal occasions, while providing a clear nod to J.K. Rowling‘s magical world. Fellow fans will recognize unique symbols like the Deathly Hallows and Harry’s iconic glasses crafted in sterling silver and gold plating. Even better, the collection is pretty affordably priced. The wrap rings start at $28, while the set of three expandable bangles top out at $98.
We’d like to accio some of these pieces right away for our own jewelry boxes, but they also look like great holiday gift options for the more fashion-forward Harry Potter fans in your life. You can see the whole collection, available now, below.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.