- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
Here are the perfect accessories for your next Yule Ball.
Eco-conscious jewelry company Alex and Ani has partnered with Warner Bros. to release a sophisticated new jewelry line for grown-up fans of the Harry Potter franchise.
The 11 pieces in the collection—including necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings—are classy enough to wear to the office or more formal occasions, while providing a clear nod to J.K. Rowling‘s magical world. Fellow fans will recognize unique symbols like the Deathly Hallows and Harry’s iconic glasses crafted in sterling silver and gold plating. Even better, the collection is pretty affordably priced. The wrap rings start at $28, while the set of three expandable bangles top out at $98.
We’d like to accio some of these pieces right away for our own jewelry boxes, but they also look like great holiday gift options for the more fashion-forward Harry Potter fans in your life. You can see the whole collection, available now, below.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.