- Discord allegedly used to lure teenager boy to Florida trailer housing sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
- Disney files copyright claim on YouTuber’s Darth Vader film—and the creator is devastated Tuesday 2:18 PM
- The ’10 Year Challenge’ isn’t as fun for trans people Tuesday 1:25 PM
- New Nike shoes can be controlled from your smartphone Tuesday 1:06 PM
- Cardi B. jumps on 10-year challenge with high school performance of Lady Gaga song Tuesday 12:28 PM
- Parents, teachers cry foul over Verizon fee hike for popular education app Tuesday 11:57 AM
- Conservative men are kicking and screaming about Gillette’s new toxic masculinity ad Tuesday 11:23 AM
- Mysterio is hot now in the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Netflix hikes prices on all subscription plans Tuesday 10:48 AM
Here are the perfect accessories for your next Yule Ball.
Eco-conscious jewelry company Alex and Ani has partnered with Warner Bros. to release a sophisticated new jewelry line for grown-up fans of the Harry Potter franchise.
The 11 pieces in the collection—including necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings—are classy enough to wear to the office or more formal occasions, while providing a clear nod to J.K. Rowling‘s magical world. Fellow fans will recognize unique symbols like the Deathly Hallows and Harry’s iconic glasses crafted in sterling silver and gold plating. Even better, the collection is pretty affordably priced. The wrap rings start at $28, while the set of three expandable bangles top out at $98.
We’d like to accio some of these pieces right away for our own jewelry boxes, but they also look like great holiday gift options for the more fashion-forward Harry Potter fans in your life. You can see the whole collection, available now, below.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.