- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server 1 Year Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery trailer reveals spell casting and familiar faces
The newest trailer for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery has arrived by owl, giving us our biggest look at the new mobile RPG yet.
Harry Potter fans will finally get the chance to attend Hogwarts with all of the perks and work that comes along with it. They’ll get to choose their own Hogwarts houses, make friends, and attend classes where they’ll learn how to cast spells and brew potions. Because Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery takes place several years before Harry, Ron, and Hermione arrive at Hogwarts, the school won’t be full of familiar characters but there will be a few, such as Bill Weasley, that fans will surely recognize.
And of course, there’s a mystery brewing at Hogwarts. We’ve yet to see what a “normal” year at Hogwarts looks like when Voldemort and other villains aren’t trying to infiltrate the school, but with a wand in hand, players should be more than up for the task.
While Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery doesn’t have a release date—and the trailer only teases a “Spring 2018” arrival—Android users can pre-register for the game on Google Play.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.