- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Wednesday 12:55 PM
The newest trailer for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery has arrived by owl, giving us our biggest look at the new mobile RPG yet.
Harry Potter fans will finally get the chance to attend Hogwarts with all of the perks and work that comes along with it. They’ll get to choose their own Hogwarts houses, make friends, and attend classes where they’ll learn how to cast spells and brew potions. Because Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery takes place several years before Harry, Ron, and Hermione arrive at Hogwarts, the school won’t be full of familiar characters but there will be a few, such as Bill Weasley, that fans will surely recognize.
And of course, there’s a mystery brewing at Hogwarts. We’ve yet to see what a “normal” year at Hogwarts looks like when Voldemort and other villains aren’t trying to infiltrate the school, but with a wand in hand, players should be more than up for the task.
While Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery doesn’t have a release date—and the trailer only teases a “Spring 2018” arrival—Android users can pre-register for the game on Google Play.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.