- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well 12 Months Ago
- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard 12 Months Ago
- Ted Cruz tries his ‘El Chapo’ Act again, to internet mockery 12 Months Ago
- How to play the new ‘Tetris 99’ battle royale game on Nintendo Switch for free 12 Months Ago
- ‘The Breaker Upperers’ is a quirky rom-com about friendship Today 8:54 AM
- Facebook faces pressure from Congress to reduce anti-vaccination exposure Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Ergashev vs. Fox for free Today 8:00 AM
- How Netflix’s ‘Umbrella Academy’ found its eye-popping style Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Lorena’ deserves to be your new true crime obsession Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend for free Today 6:56 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ visits an old friend in ‘Saints of Imperfection’ Thursday 8:30 PM
- Dudes swallow AirPods in YouTube challenge video no one asked for Thursday 8:22 PM
- New R. Kelly underage sex assault tape reportedly surfaces Thursday 7:05 PM
- Kanye hired Kenny G to play jazz amid a sea of roses for Valentine’s Day—and it’s a meme Thursday 5:59 PM
- Fox News reportedly nixed ad for documentary about 1939 Nazi rally Thursday 4:22 PM
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery trailer reveals spell casting and familiar faces
The newest trailer for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery has arrived by owl, giving us our biggest look at the new mobile RPG yet.
Harry Potter fans will finally get the chance to attend Hogwarts with all of the perks and work that comes along with it. They’ll get to choose their own Hogwarts houses, make friends, and attend classes where they’ll learn how to cast spells and brew potions. Because Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery takes place several years before Harry, Ron, and Hermione arrive at Hogwarts, the school won’t be full of familiar characters but there will be a few, such as Bill Weasley, that fans will surely recognize.
And of course, there’s a mystery brewing at Hogwarts. We’ve yet to see what a “normal” year at Hogwarts looks like when Voldemort and other villains aren’t trying to infiltrate the school, but with a wand in hand, players should be more than up for the task.
While Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery doesn’t have a release date—and the trailer only teases a “Spring 2018” arrival—Android users can pre-register for the game on Google Play.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.