- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery trailer reveals spell casting and familiar faces
The newest trailer for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery has arrived by owl, giving us our biggest look at the new mobile RPG yet.
Harry Potter fans will finally get the chance to attend Hogwarts with all of the perks and work that comes along with it. They’ll get to choose their own Hogwarts houses, make friends, and attend classes where they’ll learn how to cast spells and brew potions. Because Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery takes place several years before Harry, Ron, and Hermione arrive at Hogwarts, the school won’t be full of familiar characters but there will be a few, such as Bill Weasley, that fans will surely recognize.
And of course, there’s a mystery brewing at Hogwarts. We’ve yet to see what a “normal” year at Hogwarts looks like when Voldemort and other villains aren’t trying to infiltrate the school, but with a wand in hand, players should be more than up for the task.
While Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery doesn’t have a release date—and the trailer only teases a “Spring 2018” arrival—Android users can pre-register for the game on Google Play.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.