- Fox News blames ‘weaponized’ social media for Tucker Carlson backlash 10 Months Ago
- Report: Black women receive way more abusive tweets than white women 10 Months Ago
- Roger Stone to publicly apologize for spreading lies on InfoWars 10 Months Ago
- Netflix true crime series ‘The Innocent Man’ is a missed opportunity Today 7:31 AM
- What can we learn from Ivanka Trump’s private email server? Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch National Geographic online for free Today 7:30 AM
- Bongo Cat proves that the internet still loves cats Today 7:00 AM
- Organize your life with the 10 best free calendar apps Today 6:00 AM
- How many devices can you stream YouTube TV with at once? Today 6:00 AM
- Watch Tiffany Pollard sell the sh*t out of Fenty Beauty makeup Monday 8:05 PM
- Speech pathologist sues Texas school district for right to boycott Israel Monday 5:25 PM
- ‘Fresh Prince’ actor sues Fortnite developer for using the Carlton dance Monday 4:40 PM
- 3D-printed head fools Android facial recognition Monday 3:01 PM
- FCC finally releases emails on Ajit Pai’s ‘Harlem Shake’ video Monday 2:33 PM
- Wall Street Journal website hacked with ‘apology’ to PewDiePie Monday 1:26 PM
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery trailer reveals spell casting and familiar faces
The newest trailer for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery has arrived by owl, giving us our biggest look at the new mobile RPG yet.
Harry Potter fans will finally get the chance to attend Hogwarts with all of the perks and work that comes along with it. They’ll get to choose their own Hogwarts houses, make friends, and attend classes where they’ll learn how to cast spells and brew potions. Because Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery takes place several years before Harry, Ron, and Hermione arrive at Hogwarts, the school won’t be full of familiar characters but there will be a few, such as Bill Weasley, that fans will surely recognize.
And of course, there’s a mystery brewing at Hogwarts. We’ve yet to see what a “normal” year at Hogwarts looks like when Voldemort and other villains aren’t trying to infiltrate the school, but with a wand in hand, players should be more than up for the task.
While Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery doesn’t have a release date—and the trailer only teases a “Spring 2018” arrival—Android users can pre-register for the game on Google Play.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.