- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 2 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 2 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 2 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
Harry Potter-inspired shoes and accessories so magical they never really go out of style. Lucky for you, nativething.com is selling gear that includes Harry Potter combat boots, running shoes, canvas sneakers, and tote bags.
Harry Potter fans who are dedicated to a Hogwart’s house can represent with stylish house-themed combat boots and canvas sneakers. They come in four styles: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff, and each features its own colors, house crest, and key characteristics valued by the House. For example, Gryffindor’s boots are maroon with the house’s golden lion crest and the embroidered words “bravery, courage, chivalry, and courage.” Slytherin’s daringly green boots are inscribed with “cunning, ambitious, determined, and leadership” along with its snake House crest. The combat boots are priced at $79.19 and the hightop canvas sneakers are $69.19. There is also a matching tote bag for every house!
If you don’t have a House allegiance but still want to be comfortable while running across platform 9 3/4, you can sport the black and white Deathly Hallows boots or cream and maroon Marauder’s Map-inspired boot. There are a ton of other styles and themes to check out, as well. So don’t be surprised if you feel like an expelliarmus spell made you drop all of your cash on cool stuff!
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.