- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell 10 Months Ago
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free 10 Months Ago
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Today 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Today 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Today 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Today 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Today 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Today 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Today 11:10 AM
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now Today 10:59 AM
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 Today 10:59 AM
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb Today 10:54 AM
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
- Your favorite Twitter memes could be hiding malware Today 9:47 AM
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way Today 9:36 AM
Beware: All of this cool stuff may empty your Gringotts vault!
Harry Potter-inspired shoes and accessories so magical they never really go out of style. Lucky for you, nativething.com is selling gear that includes Harry Potter combat boots, running shoes, canvas sneakers, and tote bags.
Harry Potter fans who are dedicated to a Hogwart’s house can represent with stylish house-themed combat boots and canvas sneakers. They come in four styles: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff, and each features its own colors, house crest, and key characteristics valued by the House. For example, Gryffindor’s boots are maroon with the house’s golden lion crest and the embroidered words “bravery, courage, chivalry, and courage.” Slytherin’s daringly green boots are inscribed with “cunning, ambitious, determined, and leadership” along with its snake House crest. The combat boots are priced at $79.19 and the hightop canvas sneakers are $69.19. There is also a matching tote bag for every house!
If you don’t have a House allegiance but still want to be comfortable while running across platform 9 3/4, you can sport the black and white Deathly Hallows boots or cream and maroon Marauder’s Map-inspired boot. There are a ton of other styles and themes to check out, as well. So don’t be surprised if you feel like an expelliarmus spell made you drop all of your cash on cool stuff!
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.