- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter 2 Years Ago
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover 2 Years Ago
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca 2 Years Ago
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails 2 Years Ago
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live 2 Years Ago
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme 2 Years Ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Gentefied’ is actually made for people of color Today 9:28 AM
- Drug dealer loses $60 million after misplacing his Bitcoin code Today 9:18 AM
- TSA bans employees from using TikTok Today 9:09 AM
- PewDiePie rips Jake Paul, calls his money-making venture ‘complete bullsh*t’ Today 9:05 AM
- Can a lawsuit in Illinois stop a dangerous new facial recognition app? Today 6:30 AM
- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
Harry Potter-inspired shoes and accessories so magical they never really go out of style. Lucky for you, nativething.com is selling gear that includes Harry Potter combat boots, running shoes, canvas sneakers, and tote bags.
Harry Potter fans who are dedicated to a Hogwart’s house can represent with stylish house-themed combat boots and canvas sneakers. They come in four styles: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff, and each features its own colors, house crest, and key characteristics valued by the House. For example, Gryffindor’s boots are maroon with the house’s golden lion crest and the embroidered words “bravery, courage, chivalry, and courage.” Slytherin’s daringly green boots are inscribed with “cunning, ambitious, determined, and leadership” along with its snake House crest. The combat boots are priced at $79.19 and the hightop canvas sneakers are $69.19. There is also a matching tote bag for every house!
If you don’t have a House allegiance but still want to be comfortable while running across platform 9 3/4, you can sport the black and white Deathly Hallows boots or cream and maroon Marauder’s Map-inspired boot. There are a ton of other styles and themes to check out, as well. So don’t be surprised if you feel like an expelliarmus spell made you drop all of your cash on cool stuff!
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.