- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
Deadpool infographic is the cheat sheet you need before seeing the movie
It’s a critical crash course.
While Star Wars fans are gearing up for the day The Force Awakens hits theaters, Marvel fans have another rapidly approaching milestone to cheer about: The long-awaited Deadpool movie is just two months away.
Once nerddom has settled down from its Star Wars hysteria, you can bet the Deadpool discussions will take center stage. Why not get ahead of the game and start brushing up on your Merc with a Mouth?
This new infographic from Pure Costumes has done just that, giving you a rundown on his litany of impressive superhero powers, his likes and dislikes, and his friends and enemies.
Though Spideypool fans will be disappointed not to see his snarky frenemy relationship with the webbed wonder mentioned, Cable fans will be happy to see him listed in the nebulous category of “lovers, friends, and allies.” Then again, since this is Pansexual Pride Day and Deadpool is one of the most notable pansexual characters in the fictional pantheon, that’s probably the most fitting title for his relationships.
The Deadpool movie will be released on Feb. 26, which gives you plenty of time to start getting your trivia down before your next cocktail party. Or, rather, since this is Deadpool we’re talking about, your next wait in line at your favorite taco food truck. Chimichangas, anyone?
Photo via patloika/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.