- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Today 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action Today 11:26 AM
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax Today 11:15 AM
Deadpool infographic is the cheat sheet you need before seeing the movie
It’s a critical crash course.
While Star Wars fans are gearing up for the day The Force Awakens hits theaters, Marvel fans have another rapidly approaching milestone to cheer about: The long-awaited Deadpool movie is just two months away.
Once nerddom has settled down from its Star Wars hysteria, you can bet the Deadpool discussions will take center stage. Why not get ahead of the game and start brushing up on your Merc with a Mouth?
This new infographic from Pure Costumes has done just that, giving you a rundown on his litany of impressive superhero powers, his likes and dislikes, and his friends and enemies.
Though Spideypool fans will be disappointed not to see his snarky frenemy relationship with the webbed wonder mentioned, Cable fans will be happy to see him listed in the nebulous category of “lovers, friends, and allies.” Then again, since this is Pansexual Pride Day and Deadpool is one of the most notable pansexual characters in the fictional pantheon, that’s probably the most fitting title for his relationships.
The Deadpool movie will be released on Feb. 26, which gives you plenty of time to start getting your trivia down before your next cocktail party. Or, rather, since this is Deadpool we’re talking about, your next wait in line at your favorite taco food truck. Chimichangas, anyone?
Photo via patloika/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.