- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Saturday 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Saturday 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Saturday 6:30 AM
Deadpool infographic is the cheat sheet you need before seeing the movie
It’s a critical crash course.
While Star Wars fans are gearing up for the day The Force Awakens hits theaters, Marvel fans have another rapidly approaching milestone to cheer about: The long-awaited Deadpool movie is just two months away.
Once nerddom has settled down from its Star Wars hysteria, you can bet the Deadpool discussions will take center stage. Why not get ahead of the game and start brushing up on your Merc with a Mouth?
This new infographic from Pure Costumes has done just that, giving you a rundown on his litany of impressive superhero powers, his likes and dislikes, and his friends and enemies.
Though Spideypool fans will be disappointed not to see his snarky frenemy relationship with the webbed wonder mentioned, Cable fans will be happy to see him listed in the nebulous category of “lovers, friends, and allies.” Then again, since this is Pansexual Pride Day and Deadpool is one of the most notable pansexual characters in the fictional pantheon, that’s probably the most fitting title for his relationships.
The Deadpool movie will be released on Feb. 26, which gives you plenty of time to start getting your trivia down before your next cocktail party. Or, rather, since this is Deadpool we’re talking about, your next wait in line at your favorite taco food truck. Chimichangas, anyone?
Photo via patloika/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.