- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
Deadpool infographic is the cheat sheet you need before seeing the movie
It’s a critical crash course.
While Star Wars fans are gearing up for the day The Force Awakens hits theaters, Marvel fans have another rapidly approaching milestone to cheer about: The long-awaited Deadpool movie is just two months away.
Once nerddom has settled down from its Star Wars hysteria, you can bet the Deadpool discussions will take center stage. Why not get ahead of the game and start brushing up on your Merc with a Mouth?
This new infographic from Pure Costumes has done just that, giving you a rundown on his litany of impressive superhero powers, his likes and dislikes, and his friends and enemies.
Though Spideypool fans will be disappointed not to see his snarky frenemy relationship with the webbed wonder mentioned, Cable fans will be happy to see him listed in the nebulous category of “lovers, friends, and allies.” Then again, since this is Pansexual Pride Day and Deadpool is one of the most notable pansexual characters in the fictional pantheon, that’s probably the most fitting title for his relationships.
The Deadpool movie will be released on Feb. 26, which gives you plenty of time to start getting your trivia down before your next cocktail party. Or, rather, since this is Deadpool we’re talking about, your next wait in line at your favorite taco food truck. Chimichangas, anyone?
Photo via patloika/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.