- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
Someone recreated GTA V’s Los Santos in the new Cities: Skylines game
You have to see the incredibly detailed map to believe it.
Cities: Skylines, the new city-building sim adored by both gamers and critics, is starting to show its true potential.
Yes, the image above isn’t from Grand Theft Auto V, it’s from a city building simulator.
Grockefeller had to use the unlimited money mod because building an entire city is pretty expensive. Going the traditional route and raising money through the game would probably have taken quite a long time.
Grockefeller was kind enough to link to a save file so you can also revisit Los Santos in a city simulator.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.