- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu 4 Years Ago
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
They actually love it.
Get a bunch of people over the age of 60 and put them in front of something all the kids are into: It’s generally a formula for hilarity.
It’s just funny how they try to put real-world logic in GTA’s sandbox. This includes stopping at stop signs and red lights. It’s only a matter of time before they find the comical joys of stealing cars and running over people. Surprisingly, things get rather sadistic when guns are thrown into the equation—something that you wouldn’t expect from your grandmother.
Really, developer Rockstar Games should be given a lot of credit for the amount of detail put into the game. From playing tennis to riding roller coasters, it can bring much adulation and wonder to newer players, even grandparents.
Screengrab via React/YouTube
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.