- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
It’s scary watching old people enjoy Grand Theft Auto V
They actually love it.
Get a bunch of people over the age of 60 and put them in front of something all the kids are into: It’s generally a formula for hilarity.
It’s just funny how they try to put real-world logic in GTA’s sandbox. This includes stopping at stop signs and red lights. It’s only a matter of time before they find the comical joys of stealing cars and running over people. Surprisingly, things get rather sadistic when guns are thrown into the equation—something that you wouldn’t expect from your grandmother.
Really, developer Rockstar Games should be given a lot of credit for the amount of detail put into the game. From playing tennis to riding roller coasters, it can bring much adulation and wonder to newer players, even grandparents.
Screengrab via React/YouTube
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.