- Noom is a weight loss app that prioritizes your mental health 4 Years Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 4 Years Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 4 Years Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 4 Years Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
They actually love it.
Get a bunch of people over the age of 60 and put them in front of something all the kids are into: It’s generally a formula for hilarity.
It’s just funny how they try to put real-world logic in GTA’s sandbox. This includes stopping at stop signs and red lights. It’s only a matter of time before they find the comical joys of stealing cars and running over people. Surprisingly, things get rather sadistic when guns are thrown into the equation—something that you wouldn’t expect from your grandmother.
Really, developer Rockstar Games should be given a lot of credit for the amount of detail put into the game. From playing tennis to riding roller coasters, it can bring much adulation and wonder to newer players, even grandparents.
Screengrab via React/YouTube
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.