- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
If you’re a very, very wealthy geek who’s into Star Wars, get your checkbook ready.
A one-of-a-kind, 24-karat-gold Darth Vader helmet is up for sale, and it’s only 154 million yen, or $1.4 million U.S. dollars. What a steal!
The 33-pound, life-size helmet will be part of an auction at Ginza Tanaka in Tokyo on Star Wars Day, May 4. (Get it? May the Fourth be with you?) It was created alongside other gold commemorative memorabilia to mark the 40th anniversary of the first Star Wars film, A New Hope.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.