- Watch the new ‘Jurassic World’ short film ‘Battle at Big Rock’ 2 Years Ago
- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a Triple Crown-winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
If you’re a very, very wealthy geek who’s into Star Wars, get your checkbook ready.
A one-of-a-kind, 24-karat-gold Darth Vader helmet is up for sale, and it’s only 154 million yen, or $1.4 million U.S. dollars. What a steal!
The 33-pound, life-size helmet will be part of an auction at Ginza Tanaka in Tokyo on Star Wars Day, May 4. (Get it? May the Fourth be with you?) It was created alongside other gold commemorative memorabilia to mark the 40th anniversary of the first Star Wars film, A New Hope.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.