- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Thursday 12:22 PM
Cuphead, the classic-animation-style indie game from StudioMDHR, has only been out for a few days, but it’s already notorious for being a difficult.
That’s what makes YouTube gamer Aeraloth’s recent run through Cuphead so impressive: He beat the trippy run-and-gun action game without taking any damage. The video opens with the title character fighting an awfully angry potato before he takes on an onion and carrot. Aeraloth deftly takes down each boss with perfectly timed jumps and attack combos.
It takes him less than one minute and 30 seconds to deal with each boss before moving on to ever kookier levels, like an airplane that transforms into the clouds shaped like Zodiac characters and a crazy clown who has a whole amusement park at his disposal to kill you.
After defeating the game, Aeraloth made a post stating he’s coming back for a round two to try completing the game on Expert.
Cuphead centers around two brothers, Cuphead and Mugman, who must fight their way through more than 28 bosses to collect debts owed to the Devil.
You can check out the game’s trailer below.
Danielle Ransom is a journalist who has worked as a researcher for CNN, NBC's KXAN-TV, CBS' KEYE-TV.