- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 2 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
Cuphead, the classic-animation-style indie game from StudioMDHR, has only been out for a few days, but it’s already notorious for being a difficult.
That’s what makes YouTube gamer Aeraloth’s recent run through Cuphead so impressive: He beat the trippy run-and-gun action game without taking any damage. The video opens with the title character fighting an awfully angry potato before he takes on an onion and carrot. Aeraloth deftly takes down each boss with perfectly timed jumps and attack combos.
It takes him less than one minute and 30 seconds to deal with each boss before moving on to ever kookier levels, like an airplane that transforms into the clouds shaped like Zodiac characters and a crazy clown who has a whole amusement park at his disposal to kill you.
After defeating the game, Aeraloth made a post stating he’s coming back for a round two to try completing the game on Expert.
Cuphead centers around two brothers, Cuphead and Mugman, who must fight their way through more than 28 bosses to collect debts owed to the Devil.
You can check out the game’s trailer below.
Danielle Ransom is a journalist who has worked as a researcher for CNN, NBC's KXAN-TV, CBS' KEYE-TV.