- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials 2 Years Ago
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
Watch this amazing takedown of every boss in Cuphead.
Cuphead, the classic-animation-style indie game from StudioMDHR, has only been out for a few days, but it’s already notorious for being a difficult.
That’s what makes YouTube gamer Aeraloth’s recent run through Cuphead so impressive: He beat the trippy run-and-gun action game without taking any damage. The video opens with the title character fighting an awfully angry potato before he takes on an onion and carrot. Aeraloth deftly takes down each boss with perfectly timed jumps and attack combos.
It takes him less than one minute and 30 seconds to deal with each boss before moving on to ever kookier levels, like an airplane that transforms into the clouds shaped like Zodiac characters and a crazy clown who has a whole amusement park at his disposal to kill you.
After defeating the game, Aeraloth made a post stating he’s coming back for a round two to try completing the game on Expert.
Cuphead centers around two brothers, Cuphead and Mugman, who must fight their way through more than 28 bosses to collect debts owed to the Devil.
You can check out the game’s trailer below.
Danielle Ransom is a journalist who has worked as a researcher for CNN, NBC's KXAN-TV, CBS' KEYE-TV.