- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
Editor’s note: This article does not contain any spoilers for Game of Thrones season 8.
Game of Thrones season 8 has been a doozy, for reasons both thrilling and terribly confusing. While episode 4, “The Last of the Starks,” featured plenty of the tragedy the series is known and begrudgingly loved for, all that plus the Battle of Winterfell have left us wondering who else is going to get iced for good. A series of leaks posted this week—from a Reddit user with a history of reliable leaks—has given us a good idea of who will ultimately die in the final two episodes.
3 ways to watch Game of Thrones for free
We won’t post the spoilers or any details on any individual character’s death, but you can find the original Reddit thread here if you want to dive in and absolutely obliterate any chance of being surprised these last two Sundays. All we’ll say is that, as you can imagine, the spoilers involve characters of utmost importance to the series. Some secondary characters are also implicated, and there are some general theories of how long-standing and newer conflicts between characters will resolve.
All of these leaks come via a Reddit user named cgmcnama on the r/freefolk subreddit. Keep in mind that rumors and speculation of multiple reshoots and fake scenes shot by the series’ crew are abundant. Check any thread on Reddit supposedly filled with spoilers, and you’ll find 3,000 times as many people insinuating they’re a troll or just a fool.
HBO did not immediately respond to the Daily Dot’s request for comment. No matter what happens, you can bet we’ll be covering the last two episodes of Game of Thrones and all the fallout they may bring.
Need more news from beyond the Wall? Sign up here to receive our weekly Game of Thrones newsletter from in-house expert Michelle Jaworski.
- The mystery of the Night King, the true enemy on Game of Thrones
- How do you kill a dragon on Game of Thrones?
- The 15 best Game of Thrones episodes to watch and rewatch
- Dance of the Dragons: Behind the Game of Thrones civil war
NOW HEAR THIS:
How linguist David J. Peterson created the Dothraki and Valyrian languages for Game of Thrones
Introducing 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST, a weekly comedy show where Alli Goldberg and Jen Jamula (two actors who perform bizarre internet content on stage) have hilarious and humanizing conversations with Bronies, top Reddit mods, professional ticklers, video game archaeologists, dating app engineers, adult babies, cuddling specialists, vampires, Jedi, living dolls, and more.
Subscribe to 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST in your favorite podcast app.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.