- Woman who live streamed a police officer’s shooting is receiving death threats 2 Months Ago
- Pre-Prime Day deals you don’t want to miss 2 Months Ago
- Dana Loesch out at NRATV; ‘thoughts and prayers’ for her career are in Today 12:33 PM
- Trump’s rant about Megan Rapinoe devolves into treatise about PC culture in the NBA Today 10:41 AM
- Is Millie Bobby Brown joining the MCU? Today 10:39 AM
- Hundreds of thousands demand that Etika’s previously deleted YouTube channel be restored Today 10:18 AM
- Eric Trump says cocktail waitress spit on him in Chicago bar Today 9:47 AM
- Maine governor signs net neutrality bill into law Today 9:07 AM
- How the QAnon movement continues without its messenger Today 8:26 AM
- 6 best Korean beauty products for summer Today 8:17 AM
- ‘The Office’ is leaving Netflix in 2021 Today 7:46 AM
- How to install the iOS 13 beta and test out its best new features Today 7:42 AM
- Swipe This! I want my boyfriend to text me everyday. Is that crazy? Today 7:30 AM
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled Today 7:01 AM
- The best LGBTQ movies and series on Amazon Prime Today 7:00 AM
New teaser for penultimate ‘Game of Thrones’ episode sets up another battle
Warning: This article contains spoilers for Game of Thrones season 8.
Another Game of Thrones battle is brewing in King’s Landing, and if the teaser for next week’s episode is any indication, it’s going to be a massive one. Episode 5 was directed by Miguel Sapochnik, who is known for handling Thrones’ battle episodes.
Thanks to “The Last of the Starks,” the pieces are in place for the battle to begin. Jon arrived on King’s Landing’s doorsteps with Daenerys Targaryen’s army. Tyrion and Dany remain in Dragonstone, but you can tell that he has his concerns after Dany witnessed the death of another close companion. Cersei Lannister watches from the Red Keep, Euron Greyjoy is on his ship, and the Golden Company marches onward.
Everyone is all but anticipating that Dany will come riding out with Drogon, her last dragon standing. Multiple characters even look to the sky for the moment we’ve all seen before. But for now, we’ll have to wait until next week to see if that arrives.
The next Game of Thrones episode airs on May 12.
NOW HEAR THIS:
How linguist David J. Peterson created the Dothraki and Valyrian languages for Game of Thrones
Introducing 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST, a weekly comedy show where Alli Goldberg and Jen Jamula (two actors who perform bizarre internet content on stage) have hilarious and humanizing conversations with Bronies, top Reddit mods, professional ticklers, video game archaeologists, dating app engineers, adult babies, cuddling specialists, vampires, Jedi, living dolls, and more.
Subscribe to 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST in your favorite podcast app.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.