- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds 5 Years Ago
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot 5 Years Ago
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle Today 9:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia Today 9:00 AM
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
Fans already got a look at the show’s season 4 blooper reel at San Diego Comic-Con last July to the delight of everyone. But those who attended the Game of Thrones Exhibition in London got an additional treat in the form of another blooper reel, according to Watcher on the Wall.
In a few fleeting moments, we learn quite a bit about what goes on behind the cameras. For all the seriousness, there’s still plenty of silliness involved, along with Ser Pounce’s diva-like tendencies.
For all the forgotten lines, there’s plenty of coughs, laughs, and stumbles along the way—and that iron throne doesn’t look nearly as impenetrable as we once thought.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.