- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity 4 Years Ago
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success 4 Years Ago
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history 4 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn 4 Years Ago
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Today 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Today 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Today 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Today 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
Here’s what ‘Game of Thrones’ fans learned from a single page of the season 6 script
An actor accidentally posted a photo of the page to his Instagram.
Warning: This article contains spoilers for Game of Thrones’s sixth season.
Intel from the set of Game of Thrones set—which is still in the middle of filming season 6—usually comes from stealthy photographers or online leaks, but now we have the rare occurrence of a cast member posting clues online.
Last week, Watchers on the Wall reported that French actor Elie Haddad, who was recently spotted in Belfast, Northern Ireland, had been cast in Game of Thrones. He reportedly posted a photo of his iPad to Instagram showing a page of a Game of Thrones script on Nov. 2. His name is clearly printed onto the script, likely a way to determine where a script leak came from if it ever was leaked—instead of posted by accident.
It’s since been deleted, but the Internet remembers (much like the North), so the lone page of season 6 lives on the Internet. It has gotten more attention over the past few days as sites that aren’t strictly devoted to Game of Thrones devotees discover it.
According to keen eyes, this is what the script appears to read:
“I like her.”
“She’s paler than milk.”
“I bet she gets nice and pink when you pinch her.”
“I’d like to know what a Khaleesi tastes like.”
“Good. You can suck my dick.”
*Laughter all round*
The script indicates that the conversation is between two Dothraki—with the English translation in parentheses—and that Missandei is in the scene, although it’s unclear if she’s an active participant, translating Dothraki, or is in disguise; she’s mentioned in one of the scene descriptions at the top of the page.
The last time we saw Missandei she was still in Meereen, soon after Daenerys Targaryen fled the city on Drogon. But Dany was in a bit of a pickle herself, having been surrounded by a huge khalasar, or a “nomadic horde of Dothraki.”
While there are other former khaleesis out there in the form of the dosh khaleen who live in Vaes Dothrak (which Dany is rumored to travel to this season), these two Dothraki are probably talking about Daenerys.
Some of Khal Drogo’s men didn’t respect Daenerys when their khal was alive because she was a foreigner (and a woman), and something tells us they’re not about to start now.
But how they got to the point of casually sexualizing Daenerys—and how Missandei got into the mix—is far less certain, just like every other part of the season.
H/T Mashable | Screengrab via HBO Go
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.