- Why Gritty was one of the most popular memes of 2018 Today 7:00 AM
- Kelly Sue DeConnick explores the mythic sensibility of her new Aquaman comic Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the History Channel online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Why the Senate’s First Step Act isn’t true criminal justice reform Today 5:30 AM
- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
The women of ‘Game of Thrones’ sharpen their claws in a ‘Real Housewives’ spoof
Bring it on.
The night is dark and full of cat fights.
We finally got the Game of Thrones–Real Housewives mashup we’ve wanted for ages, and it’s just as delectable as we could’ve imagined. With princesses, queens, a noble’s daughter, and a priestess in a room together for the first time, there’s no telling how many layers of backstabbing and talking smack behind each other’s back will occur while Ellaria Sand looks on from Dorne. At least Margaery and Sansa still seem to be getting on.
As much as we’d watch this on repeat, we don’t see it lasting very long. With Cersei trying to get rid of Margaery and wanting to kill Sansa for killing Joffrey, Margaery Sansa wanting revenge on Cersei, Daenerys trying to break the wheel with her might (and dragons), and the fact that Melisandre could probably wipe all of them out with another sacrifice of king’s blood, it’s only a matter of time before they take each other out.
And Arya’s stuck watching on Braavosi TV, knowing she can retire as No One now that there’s a few less names on her Kill List.
Screengrab via Dirty Cues/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.