- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
The night is dark and full of cat fights.
We finally got the Game of Thrones–Real Housewives mashup we’ve wanted for ages, and it’s just as delectable as we could’ve imagined. With princesses, queens, a noble’s daughter, and a priestess in a room together for the first time, there’s no telling how many layers of backstabbing and talking smack behind each other’s back will occur while Ellaria Sand looks on from Dorne. At least Margaery and Sansa still seem to be getting on.
As much as we’d watch this on repeat, we don’t see it lasting very long. With Cersei trying to get rid of Margaery and wanting to kill Sansa for killing Joffrey, Margaery Sansa wanting revenge on Cersei, Daenerys trying to break the wheel with her might (and dragons), and the fact that Melisandre could probably wipe all of them out with another sacrifice of king’s blood, it’s only a matter of time before they take each other out.
And Arya’s stuck watching on Braavosi TV, knowing she can retire as No One now that there’s a few less names on her Kill List.
Screengrab via Dirty Cues/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.