- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Saturday 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Saturday 5:30 AM
The women of ‘Game of Thrones’ sharpen their claws in a ‘Real Housewives’ spoof
Bring it on.
The night is dark and full of cat fights.
We finally got the Game of Thrones–Real Housewives mashup we’ve wanted for ages, and it’s just as delectable as we could’ve imagined. With princesses, queens, a noble’s daughter, and a priestess in a room together for the first time, there’s no telling how many layers of backstabbing and talking smack behind each other’s back will occur while Ellaria Sand looks on from Dorne. At least Margaery and Sansa still seem to be getting on.
As much as we’d watch this on repeat, we don’t see it lasting very long. With Cersei trying to get rid of Margaery and wanting to kill Sansa for killing Joffrey, Margaery Sansa wanting revenge on Cersei, Daenerys trying to break the wheel with her might (and dragons), and the fact that Melisandre could probably wipe all of them out with another sacrifice of king’s blood, it’s only a matter of time before they take each other out.
And Arya’s stuck watching on Braavosi TV, knowing she can retire as No One now that there’s a few less names on her Kill List.
Screengrab via Dirty Cues/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.