- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
In this game of thrones, either you win or you fry.
We’ve already seen Bob’s Burgers take on Game of Thrones this past season, and thanks to Imgur user CarlosDanger101, we now know what the these characters would look like if they invaded the universe of the Belchers’ weird Jersey shore town.
Game of Thrones has bigger problems to deal with than small town politics and Jimmy Pesto across the street, but the Bob’s Burgers style leads to plenty of room to show how awkward and grim their reality is. You don’t need any death, destruction, or dragons to show that.
If the big, Simpsons-esque drawing is too much, CarlosDanger101 breaks it down by House, occupation, and even possible cases of wishful thinking. Hotpie naturally is in a class of his own.
It won’t be too much longer until it’s time for Daenerys Targaryen’s charm bomb to explode.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.