- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
Fortnite season X (aka Fortnite season 10) has ripped the battle royale’s map a new one, what with all the weird changes to time and space. It appears that Fortnite may be starting to combine certain locations into one Frankenstein’s Monster, according to some info obtained by longtime Fortnite data miners, first reported on by Dexerto. First on the list is a new location known as “Moisty Palms.”
On Reddit, dataminer Ep8Script posted a list of files they had found indicating new locations, including Moisty Palms and a “Spicy Steps.” Moisty Palms would be a mashup of the now-absent Moisty Mire and Paradise Palms.
The files mined by Ep8Script also include mentions of Festivus, Lazy Lagoon, Pressure Plant, Sunny Steps, and the Block.
This new Moisty Palms will most likely replace Paradise Palms on the lower right side of the map, or perhaps the go-kart track to the north.
Spicy Steps isn’t a new revelation. Data miners discovered that one some time ago. The similarly titled Sunny Steps is the same as it’s always been.
Fortnite’s new rift zones may play a role in how and when these locations change. They’ve seemingly already brought Dusty Depot back from the dead. According to a separate story from Dexerto, data miners have discovered that Tilted Towers will most likely be getting another huge makeover in the form of a Wild West motif.
Lastly, a sort of beacon emitter has already appeared in Neo Tilted, giving us a possible clue as to how soon Tilted will receive its makeover. Evidently, Fortnite developer Epic Games plans on many more frequent, but smaller changes to the Fortnite map over the course of the season.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.