- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Monday 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Monday 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Monday 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Monday 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Monday 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Monday 12:11 PM
Six images featuring Batman’s wings, cape, gun, and Batarang, along with a Gotham City map and a Batman loading screen surfaced on the Fortnite Battle Royale subreddit on Wednesday. Many think that Batgirl and the Joker will also be part of the event after seeing two male and one female encrypted skins.
The leak comes several days before the next update on Sept. 21, which is also Batman Day.
Redditor u/SuperDude4368 wrote, “All new Leaks found within the latest update,” along with the images.
A Twitter account dedicated to all things Fortnite news also seemingly confirmed the crossover.
Currently encrypted Skins— Fortnite News (@FNBRHQ) September 18, 2019
2 Batman Male Skin’s
1 Batman Female Skin! #Fortnite
Epic Games, the creators of Fortnite, gave fans many other surprise crossover events this year, including John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum, Nike’s Jordan brand, Borderlands 3, Stranger Things, and most notably Avengers: Endgame.
DC Comics announced that cities around the world are shining the Batman symbol to celebrate Batman Day. 2019 marks Batman’s 80th anniversary, and some fans may just be celebrating by playing Fortnite.
The Daily Dot has reached out to Epic Games and DC Universe for confirmation.
- 9 Fortnite memes almost as sweet as a Victory Royale
- The best Fortnite skins available today
- How to play Fortnite on Mac
Libby Cohen is a third-year University of Texas student originally from New Jersey. She has written for ORANGE Magazine, the Daily Texan, and most recently interned for 1010 WINS in NYC. She's now back in Austin writing for the Texas Standard and the Daily Dot.