- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
Six images featuring Batman’s wings, cape, gun, and Batarang, along with a Gotham City map and a Batman loading screen surfaced on the Fortnite Battle Royale subreddit on Wednesday. Many think that Batgirl and the Joker will also be part of the event after seeing two male and one female encrypted skins.
The leak comes several days before the next update on Sept. 21, which is also Batman Day.
Redditor u/SuperDude4368 wrote, “All new Leaks found within the latest update,” along with the images.
A Twitter account dedicated to all things Fortnite news also seemingly confirmed the crossover.
Currently encrypted Skins— Fortnite News 🐐 (@FNBRHQ) September 18, 2019
2 Batman Male Skin’s
1 Batman Female Skin! #Fortnite
Epic Games, the creators of Fortnite, gave fans many other surprise crossover events this year, including John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum, Nike’s Jordan brand, Borderlands 3, Stranger Things, and most notably Avengers: Endgame.
DC Comics announced that cities around the world are shining the Batman symbol to celebrate Batman Day. 2019 marks Batman’s 80th anniversary, and some fans may just be celebrating by playing Fortnite.
The Daily Dot has reached out to Epic Games and DC Universe for confirmation.
- 9 Fortnite memes almost as sweet as a Victory Royale
- The best Fortnite skins available today
- How to play Fortnite on Mac
Libby Cohen is a third-year University of Texas student originally from New Jersey. She has written for ORANGE Magazine, the Daily Texan, and most recently interned for 1010 WINS in NYC. She's now back in Austin writing for the Texas Standard and the Daily Dot.