- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Six images featuring Batman’s wings, cape, gun, and Batarang, along with a Gotham City map and a Batman loading screen surfaced on the Fortnite Battle Royale subreddit on Wednesday. Many think that Batgirl and the Joker will also be part of the event after seeing two male and one female encrypted skins.
The leak comes several days before the next update on Sept. 21, which is also Batman Day.
Redditor u/SuperDude4368 wrote, “All new Leaks found within the latest update,” along with the images.
A Twitter account dedicated to all things Fortnite news also seemingly confirmed the crossover.
Currently encrypted Skins— Fortnite News (@FNBRHQ) September 18, 2019
2 Batman Male Skin’s
1 Batman Female Skin! #Fortnite
Epic Games, the creators of Fortnite, gave fans many other surprise crossover events this year, including John Wick: Chapter 3 Parabellum, Nike’s Jordan brand, Borderlands 3, Stranger Things, and most notably Avengers: Endgame.
DC Comics announced that cities around the world are shining the Batman symbol to celebrate Batman Day. 2019 marks Batman’s 80th anniversary, and some fans may just be celebrating by playing Fortnite.
The Daily Dot has reached out to Epic Games and DC Universe for confirmation.
- 9 Fortnite memes almost as sweet as a Victory Royale
- The best Fortnite skins available today
- How to play Fortnite on Mac
Libby Cohen is a third-year University of Texas student originally from New Jersey. She has written for ORANGE Magazine, the Daily Texan, and most recently interned for 1010 WINS in NYC. She's now back in Austin writing for the Texas Standard and the Daily Dot.