- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 4 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 4 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 4 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy 4 Years Ago
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
A thousand times yes.
It’s coming. Final Fantasy VII Remake.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 16, 2015
Almost 20 years after its release on Sony’s original PlayStation, Square Enix will reimagine Final Fantasy VII for the PlayStation 4. We don’t yet know much, but we’ve got this trailer featuring a far-less-pixelated Cloud Strife and a Buster Sword, so this is us not complaining.
Screengrab via Sony
Taylor Hatmaker has reported on the tech industry for nearly a decade, covering privacy and government. Most recently, she was the Debug editor of the Daily Dot. Prior to that, she was a staff writer and deputy editor at ReadWrite, a tech and business reporter for Yahoo News, and the senior editor of Tecca. Her editorial interests include censorship, digital activism, LGBTQ issues, and futurist consumer tech.