- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Wednesday 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Wednesday 11:49 AM
Hot Topic is rolling out vintage-style ‘Fantastic Beasts’ fashion
Classy and classic.
With the movie set in 1920s New York City, we’re bound to see some lovely costume design that reflects Jazz Age fashion, but there’s no need to watch with wistful envy. Hot Topic is partnering with Warner Bros. to release a new set of Fantastic Beasts outfits that will fulfill your magical wardrobe wishes.
The new line includes looks inspired by protagonist Newt Scamander, Queenie Goldstein, and Seraphina Picquery. Newt’s long blue coat ($79.90), Seraphina’s stunning Art Deco-style eagle emblem dress ($89.90), and Queenie’s elegant flapper dress ($69.90) highlight the nine-item collection. You can look for the items in sizes XS-2X for women (with some items available in plus sizes) and sizes XS-3X for men.
Check out an early look below, and see the full collection at HotTopic.com and in stores Nov. 8.
Update 7:49am CT, Nov. 9: The rest of the collection, as promised, rolled out yesterday. Here are three additional looks for sale at Hot Topic.
H/T Fashionably Geek
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.