- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Holy spandex, Batman! Black Milk reveals latest line on Pinterest
The Australian clothing line is Gotham City-bound Feb. 11.
All the clothes you need for a trip to Gotham City were revealed this week by online fashion retailer Black Milk Clothing. The Australia-based company gave fans a sneak peek of their latest fandom-inspired collection, Batman, on Pinterest.
The new line includes 54 items ranging from dresses to leggings, some of which are even more subtle in their homage to the fandom than previous collections. Prices are as high as usual and range from $40 to $105.
Black Milk Clothing has become well-known for its nylon products, especially those based on pop culture like Star Wars and The Lord of the Rings. They ended last year with the release of two fandom lines, Harry Potter and Adventure Time. The company told the Daily Dot in November that a Game of Thrones collection is in the works, and they hope to explore more video games beyond Mass Effect in the future.
The Batman collection will go on sale Feb. 11. Here’s a preview of what will be available:
To view the entire collection, check out Black Milk’s Pinterest board.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.