- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Tuesday 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Tuesday 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Tuesday 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Tuesday 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Tuesday 12:56 PM
ElectronicArts revealed the first look at the newest game mode being added to Star Wars Battlefront II, and it’s about to get hairy for a group of unsuspecting stormtroopers.
The mode, which is titled “Ewok Hunt” and will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (accessible if you have Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation Plus), will place you on Endor in the middle of the night as stormtroopers on the ground clash with Ewoks up in the trees.
“Ewok Hunt” allows you to start off as either an Ewok or a stormtrooper, with your objective playing out differently depending on what side of the battle you’re on. Whenever a stormtrooper dies, they respawn as an Ewok. The skirmish ends when there are no stormtroopers left. To survive, stormtroopers need to hold out long enough to be rescued by an extraction team. The side you choose to fight on comes with its own set of pros and cons. The stormtroopers might have more firepower behind them, but the Ewoks are far more capable of moving around on their own terrain.
No word yet on whether these Ewoks will try to eat the stormtroopers, too.
“Ewok Hunt” will be available in Star Wars Battlefront II for a limited time starting April 18.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.