- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million 5 Years Ago
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Today 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Today 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Today 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
‘The Elder Scrolls’ inspired this beautiful $50,000 basement
This basement will make you feel like you’re in Tamriel.
Kirkham, a comic book artist, created the basement in 2012 and has been adding to it ever since. The basement includes many details that gamers will appreciate, including a waterfall, a secret passageway, alchemy and training areas, and a waypoint mark above the entryway.
It sounds like there’s no stopping Kirkham from continuing to update this amazing space, especially with the recent release of Elder Scrolls Online for video-game consoles.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.