- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
Between the movies, a TV show, books, comics, and theme parks, there have never been so many ways for Star Wars fans to experience those stories in the galaxy far, far away. But for a short time, Dolby is offering another way to live that Star Wars experience.
Dolby and Walt Disney Studios are teaming up for a limited-time, interactive Star Wars exhibition at Dolby SoHo in New York. Running from Dec. 6 to Jan. 5, the interactive experience will be free to the public and include the opportunity to win a variety of giveaways such as posters and exclusive items.
“The force brought us together—and we are thrilled to open the doors of Dolby SoHo so Star Wars fans can experience their favorite franchise like never before,” Stuart Bowling, Content and Creative Relations Director, Dolby Laboratories, said in a statement. “It’s been an honor to have partnered with Star Wars from the beginning through Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. We can’t wait to immerse fans in a galaxy far, far away with immersive Dolby experiences at Dolby SoHo.”
Dolby SoHo’s installment will encompass multiple parts of the Star Wars galaxy. It will include the staples of a regular exhibition such as costumes, props, and memorabilia from the entire Skywalker Saga. But you’ll have the choice of following the light side of the Force or falling to the dark side of the Force as you experience 11 interactive exhibits and relive certain parts of the saga with the help of Dolby technology.
The Dolby Star Wars installment will be open Wednesday through Sunday (with the exception of Christmas Day and New Year’s Day) from 1pm to 8pm.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.