- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her 2 Years Ago
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? 2 Years Ago
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
The trailer for Doctor Who season 10 is action-packed, monster-filled, and completely free of spoilers. So, it’s basically the ideal Doctor Who trailer.
The new trailer brings back Peter Capaldi as the Doctor, and introduces Pearl Mackie as his new companion Bill. We also see plenty of Nardole (Matt Lucas), who seems to have a larger role this season, and a brief glimpse of the fan-favorite villain Missy (Michelle Gomez). You can also see one of the new creepy, retro-style Cybermen around 45 seconds in.
Season 10 begins on April 15, airing on BBC America.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor