- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected 3 Years Ago
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Today 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Today 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Today 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Today 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Today 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Today 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Today 12:55 PM
- A GoFundMe for Eric Garner’s killer has raised more than $70,000 Today 12:49 PM
- YouTuber finds GoPro footage of man who drowned in 2017 Today 12:20 PM
- Netflix’s ’45 rpm’ is as tired as the boomer rock era it tries to honor Today 11:38 AM
- Teen arrested for threatening to ‘slaughter’ abortion clinic on iFunny Today 11:29 AM
- How to stream the LA Galaxy vs. Cruz Azul Leagues Cup semifinal match Today 11:10 AM
- Going broke over the App Store? Here’s how to turn off in-app purchases Today 10:49 AM
- Jill Biden says even if you don’t like Joe Biden, you need to vote for Joe Biden Today 10:43 AM
The 2016 Doctor Who Christmas special is a superhero adventure, and you can book tickets to see it in theaters.
“The Return of Doctor Mysterio” will air on Christmas Day in the U.K., and will receive a U.S. theatrical release on Dec. 27 and 29.
Like previous cinematic releases of Doctor Who episodes, the hourlong special will be accompanied by behind-the-scenes featurettes and interviews with the actors.
You can book tickets for your Doctor Who viewing party at the Fathom Events website.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor