- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ 3 Years Ago
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? 3 Years Ago
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments 3 Years Ago
- Lizzo reps Beyoncé’s Ivy Park collection in adult-themed TikTok Today 7:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eye for an Eye’ is a fun but messy thriller about revenge Today 7:00 AM
- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? Today 6:30 AM
- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
The 2016 Doctor Who Christmas special is a superhero adventure, and you can book tickets to see it in theaters.
“The Return of Doctor Mysterio” will air on Christmas Day in the U.K., and will receive a U.S. theatrical release on Dec. 27 and 29.
Like previous cinematic releases of Doctor Who episodes, the hourlong special will be accompanied by behind-the-scenes featurettes and interviews with the actors.
You can book tickets for your Doctor Who viewing party at the Fathom Events website.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor