- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
Look like a Disney princess on your wedding day with these fairy tale dresses
You can choose from Elsa, Cinderella, Snow White, and more Disney characters.
Alfred Angelo Bridal can help make dreams come true with its line of Disney-inspired wedding dresses. The retailer has a Disney Fairy Tale Bridal collection with new gowns for 2015 that take inspiration from Frozen, Sleeping Beauty, The Princess and the Frog, and more Disney films. Considering the massive success of Frozen and its hit song “Let it Go” it’s probably no surprise that Elsa has inspired a snowy white gown. One of the most enchanting dresses in the line though is a limited-edition dress inspired by the one seen in Disney’s latest live-action Cinderella film.
All the dresses do their best to offer a nod to their respective Disney princess while keeping with traditional wedding style. Each is available in multiple color options allowing you to stick with classics like white and ivory or be more bold with options like enchanted violet and sweet scarlet. Many of the stronger color options and some of the designs will probably only appeal to die-hard Disney fans, but it’s still a rather beautiful collection.
The dresses range in size availability from 0 to 26W and are available online and in stores now. If you want to continue the Disney theme with your wedding, Alfred Angelo also has a Disney Royal Maidens bridesmaid dress collection and an adorable Disney Blossoms princess flower girl gown line.
Take a look at the rest of the new Disney wedding dress additions for 2015 below.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.