- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing 5 Years Ago
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
Look like a Disney princess on your wedding day with these fairy tale dresses
You can choose from Elsa, Cinderella, Snow White, and more Disney characters.
Alfred Angelo Bridal can help make dreams come true with its line of Disney-inspired wedding dresses. The retailer has a Disney Fairy Tale Bridal collection with new gowns for 2015 that take inspiration from Frozen, Sleeping Beauty, The Princess and the Frog, and more Disney films. Considering the massive success of Frozen and its hit song “Let it Go” it’s probably no surprise that Elsa has inspired a snowy white gown. One of the most enchanting dresses in the line though is a limited-edition dress inspired by the one seen in Disney’s latest live-action Cinderella film.
All the dresses do their best to offer a nod to their respective Disney princess while keeping with traditional wedding style. Each is available in multiple color options allowing you to stick with classics like white and ivory or be more bold with options like enchanted violet and sweet scarlet. Many of the stronger color options and some of the designs will probably only appeal to die-hard Disney fans, but it’s still a rather beautiful collection.
The dresses range in size availability from 0 to 26W and are available online and in stores now. If you want to continue the Disney theme with your wedding, Alfred Angelo also has a Disney Royal Maidens bridesmaid dress collection and an adorable Disney Blossoms princess flower girl gown line.
Take a look at the rest of the new Disney wedding dress additions for 2015 below.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.