- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking 2 Years Ago
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
See the Easter eggs that connect all of your favorite Disney animated movies
What do the films Aladdin and Moana have in common, besides the fact that they’re both Disney films?
Well, they both feature cameo appearances by characters from The Little Mermaid. If this kind of Disney trivia floats your boat, the rest of these hidden moments from Disney’s “Easter egg” series are sure to surprise.
On Friday, Disney released the third episode of the series, showcasing moments from the aforementioned animated films and other classics including Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast, and Mulan. Think you’ve mastered these hints in the 2D animated films? Even modern animated films such as Zootopia and Tangled have a few allusions of their own.
Watch the third installment below, or check out these other Disney Easter egg videos for fun.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.