- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
On last night’s episode of Game of Thrones, “The Queen’s Justice,” Daenerys Targaryen and her cadre of advisers debated the relative merits of her riding out on Drogon to do reconnaissance against Euron Greyjoy’s Ironborne fleet.
The idea was dismissed as too dangerous, but perhaps she should have taken the risk, as the Unsullied were bombarded at Casterly Rock by Greyjoy at the end of last night’s episode.
That looks like it won’t happen again, thanks to one particular detail in the teaser for season 7, episode four.
Did you see Drogon? He wasn’t merely traipsing about Dragonstone. No, he had a rider.
That’s almost certainly Daenerys—but could that also lead to the infamous shot from Bran’s vision, of a dragon flying over King’s Landing?
That wasn’t the only thing presaged in the teaser. Here’s Arya, seven seasons later, finally laying eyes on Winterfell, where Sansa is waiting.
Episode four’s name has yet to be revealed.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]