- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook 3 Years Ago
- All the games coming to Google Stadia 3 Years Ago
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet Today 9:16 AM
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ Today 9:10 AM
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate Today 9:00 AM
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
Featuring New York Deaf Theatre actors Alexandria Wailes, Jubil Khan, Samantha Coleman, and Shelly Guy, the performance of “Cabinet Battle #2” is powerful and evocative.
“We were honored to be the first Deaf artists to appear on the #Ham4Ham show, and we thank the Hamilton family for inviting us to the ‘Room Where It Happens,'” a post about the performance on the NYDT site reads.
Fans are going wild for the Ham4Ham. Many want an American Sign Language full-lengthy adaptation to make it onstage—and they know just who to cast in Hamilton‘s leading roles.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.