- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Countless comic book movies have given us some unexpected superhero team-ups over the years, but this might be the wildest (and random) one yet.
On the surface, it wouldn’t make much sense for Céline Dion and Deadpool to appear together in anything—although Deadpool would almost certainly be a fan of Dion’s music. But now the two unlikely heroes have been forever linked: Dion’s newest song, “Ashes,” appears on the Deadpool 2 soundtrack, and Deadpool himself makes an appearance in the “Ashes” music video.
And no, we’re not just talking about cutaway shots from the movie. Deadpool literally shows up and takes the stage with dance moves. It’s completely silly and over-the-top, but it also works a lot better than you’d think.
The only problem with the music video, according to Deadpool? It’s too good. But hey, that’s what you get when you recruit Céline Dion for your movie soundtrack.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.