- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
Countless comic book movies have given us some unexpected superhero team-ups over the years, but this might be the wildest (and random) one yet.
On the surface, it wouldn’t make much sense for Céline Dion and Deadpool to appear together in anything—although Deadpool would almost certainly be a fan of Dion’s music. But now the two unlikely heroes have been forever linked: Dion’s newest song, “Ashes,” appears on the Deadpool 2 soundtrack, and Deadpool himself makes an appearance in the “Ashes” music video.
And no, we’re not just talking about cutaway shots from the movie. Deadpool literally shows up and takes the stage with dance moves. It’s completely silly and over-the-top, but it also works a lot better than you’d think.
The only problem with the music video, according to Deadpool? It’s too good. But hey, that’s what you get when you recruit Céline Dion for your movie soundtrack.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.